About Our Policy
- Registration can be made in person, online, by mail or telephone.
- Phone reservations accepted with credit card payment.
- Payment is required at the time of registration for class.
- Class registration fee allows one person to attend. Please no children or visitors in class.
- Class supply lists are available on our website. Feel free to ask us to print a supply list when you register. Books and patterns that are required for class must be purchased in advance.
- Ms Sew N' Sew's reserves the right to cancel or postpone a class due to lack of enrollment. Every effort is made to fill the class, but if the class must be cancelled, we will notify you at least 24 hours in advance, if possible, and refund your registration fee with a store credit.
Our classes require a great deal of pre-planning, including ordering supplies and tools, booking staff, and making commitments to pay our instructors -- all based on the number of students who register. When students ask to cancel or reschedule at the last minute, we lose money. As a small business, we are unable to absorb these costs and still keep our class prices low.
In fairness to all of our customers we are unable to make exceptions to our policy, including for reasons of illness or travel. If you are unable to attend a class at the last minute, we suggest giving your spot to a friend!
Thank you for understanding!
We do not issue refunds on class registrations.
If you register for a class and later become unable to attend, we will gladly offer a credit to use toward any future event if you notify us at least 48 hours before the workshop. To cancel and request a credit, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Class credits are not redeemable for cash and cannot be applied to in-store merchandise purchases.
We are unable to offer credits of any kind, or honor reschedule requests, with less than 48 hours advance notice. Credits cannot be given for any registrations for class hosted by visiting instructors.
Due to the nature of these one-time-only classes, all events hosted by special guests are subject to this policy.
Thank you for understanding!
Unused and unopened merchandise purchased in our store can be returned for a full refund within 14 days of purchase, if accompanied by the original receipt.
Fabric or other merchandise that is sold after being cut, cannot be returned. Any other merchandise that has been altered in any way, gift cards, and other downloadable products cannot be returned. Custom and or bulk orders are non-refundable or exchangeable.
If you would like to return any items you have purchased online, please email us at email@example.com within 14 days of your original purchase to initiate the process. We are unable to process returns after 14 days. Please note the exclusions listed above. You will be responsible for return shipping costs.