We have a certified repair technician available for all sewing, embroidery, longarm, sergers, etc.
Please call us for more information: (601) 928-5885
- Service includes a thorough cleaning, inspection, lubrication and adjustments. We will also check for any broken parts once your machine is open and we can look inside.
Service includes the following:
- Full cleaning of your machine
- Thread and other debris may build up inside of your machine causing several common issues. Often a good old fashion cleaning is all you need!
- Fresh oil applied to your machine once it has been cleaned
- It is important to make sure your machine is properly oiled. Running a sewing machine dry creates friction will may lead to mechanical errors.
- Adjust Top & Bottom Tension
- Adjust All Timing
- Check Belts
- Check Automatic Needle Threaders
- Check Thread Cutters
- Check Bobbin Winders
- Check and Adjust Needle Bar
- Check Bobbin Case, clean and buff out any burrs
- Check Gears
- Check Motor
- A basic service fee of:
$75.00 will be charged on all sewing machine repairs
$125.00 will be charged on all longarm machines
$175.00 will be charged on all multi-needle embroidery machines
(estimates will be provided for additional service or repairs).
- All makes, models, brands
- 30 day warranty
- On-site mechanic
- Walk-ins welcome!