Longarm Certification Course
Learn Longarm Quilting Basics
During this Hands-On, 6-hour class, We’ll Cover:
- How to load your quilt and the basics of using the machine, such as bringing up the thread from the bottom, starting and stopping.
- Basic free motion quilting such as loops, swirls, meandering, etc.
- Using an all-over pantograph with a laser light on your machine to follow the pattern
- How to roll your quilt
You Will Need to Bring:
- An unlined sketchbook and a pencil
- Your lunch or lunch money
We supply the quilt tops, backings, and batting
Once You’ve Completed the Certification Course:
You can now rent a longarm machine by the hour and get those quilt tops made into quilts!
Certification Course Details:
- Cost: $100 per person
- Class Length: hands-on, 6 hour class with 2 people per machine
- Dates: Classes are usually on Saturdays, from noon till 6pm.
- Payment: Payment is required at registration
View Upcoming Classes